Scroll down to see what a typical lesson looks like
STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
1. ON TIME, PREPARED and ORGANIZED
2. RESPECTFUL and HONORABLE
3. COMMUNICATIVE and ACTIVE LISTENERS
4. TEACHABLE and ENGAGED IN THE LEARNING PROCESS
- Each student’s homework will vary.
- Rebekkah will assign homework every week, and students are expected to maintain an organized practice regimen, according to their schedule.
- It is highly recommended that students have a music bag that they put all of the following items:
- Books - your vocal library
- 3-ring binder
- Practice Journal/Notebook (your binder can double as your practice journal)
- Students who consistently come to lessons unprepared will lose their time slot
- Also - please make sure to bring water with you to your lessons