STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
1. ON TIME and PREPARED
2. RESPECTFUL and HONORABLE
3. COMMUNICATIVE and ACTIVE LISTENERS
4. TEACHABLE and ENGAGED IN THE LEARNING PROCESS
- If a student is not ready for this endeavor, they should not take lessons.
- If a student cannot maintain these 4 expectations, they should not continue lessons.
- If it is clear that a student cannot maintain these expectations (after fair warning), the student’s time slot will be offered to another student.
- Each student’s homework will vary.
- Rebekkah will assign homework every week, and students are expected to maintain an organized practice journal and/or schedule.
- Some students will be required to have parents sign off on homework.
- Students who are too busy to practice should re-evaluate if they are ready for voice lessons.
- Books that we are currently working out of
- 3-ring binder
- Practice Journal/Notebook (your binder can double as your practice journal)