Scroll down to see what a typical lesson looks like
STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
1. ON TIME, PREPARED and ORGANIZED
2. RESPECTFUL and HONORABLE
3. COMMUNICATIVE and ACTIVE LISTENERS
4. TEACHABLE and ENGAGED IN THE LEARNING PROCESS
- If a student is not ready for this endeavor, they should not take lessons.
- If a student cannot maintain these 4 expectations, they should not continue lessons.
- If it is clear that a student cannot maintain these expectations (after fair warning), the student’s time slot will be offered to another student.
- Each student’s homework will vary.
- Rebekkah will assign homework every week, and students are expected to maintain an organized practice journal and/or schedule.
- Some students will be required to have parents sign off on homework.
- Students who are too busy to practice should re-evaluate if they are ready for voice lessons.
- It is highly recommended that students have a music bag that they put all of the following items:
- Books - your vocal library
- 3-ring binder
- Practice Journal/Notebook (your binder can double as your practice journal)
- Students who consistently come to lessons unprepared will lose their time slot
- Also - please make sure to bring water with you to your lessons